Bonsai Special: Japanese Black Pine
- A one-of-a-kind, hand-selected specimen from our nursery, chosen for its unique form and suitability for shaping — you'll receive exactly what's pictured here
- 100% guaranteed: If your seedling perishes, we are happy to provide a replacement small-sized seedling for just the cost of shipping/handling ($4.60)
- Seed-grown without poison or pesticides at our nursery on California's Redwood Coast
- Transplanting and care instructions included
- Trees can provide a natural barrier against high winds, temperatures, noise pollution and soil erosion, all while benefiting local air quality, wildlife and property values — a Jonsteen seedling will only grow in value and beauty!
About This Tree
Japanese Black Pine's branches form a broad, conical tree which becomes informal and spreading in age, often with a leaning trunk. Will notes that this pliable tree is exceptionally well suited to wire training.
About Jonsteen's Bonsai Specials
Periodically, our bonsai master-in-residence, Will, hand-selects these one-of-a-kind specimens from the nursery, which are chosen specifically for their unique form and suitability for shaping.
About Jonsteen's Seedlings
All of our trees are seed-grown — without poison or pesticides — at our nursery on California's Redwood Coast, which is inspected monthly and licensed by the California Department of Agriculture.
About Jonsteen's 100% Guarantee
All of our trees are guaranteed to arrive healthy and in good condition. If your tree perishes, we will replace it with a small-sized seedling for just the cost of shipping/handling ($4.60). We encourage all customers experiencing difficulties growing their trees to contact us through our toll-free "Tree Help Line" (1-888-387-3379).