Canyon Live Oak | Medium Tree Seedling
- Grow your own Canyon Live Oak (Quercus chrysolepis), a California oak of commanding size!
- 100% guaranteed: If your seedling perishes, we are happy to provide a replacement small-sized seedling for just the cost of shipping/handling ($4.60)
- Seed-grown without poison or pesticides at our nursery on California's Redwood Coast
- Transplanting and care instructions included
- Trees can provide a natural barrier against high winds, temperatures, noise pollution and soil erosion, all while benefiting local air quality, wildlife and property values — a Jonsteen seedling will only grow in value and beauty!
About Canyon Live Oak
From California, Southwest Oregon, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, and Baja California, Canyon Live Oak (Quercus chrysolepis) is a dense and dark-foliaged tree of commanding size, growing up to 100 feet tall (although most specimens are closer to between 70 and 80 feet tall). The leaves of this tree resemble Holly with the exception that the leaf undersides are golden in color, as are the tree's golden-scaled acorn caps. Canyon Live Oak produces among the largest acorns of any oak, and is the most widely distributed oak in California.
About Jonsteen’s Seedlings
All of our trees are seed-grown — without poison or pesticides — at our nursery on California’s Redwood Coast, which is inspected monthly and licensed by the California Department of Agriculture.
About Jonsteen’s 100% Guarantee
All of our trees are guaranteed to arrive healthy and in good condition. If your tree perishes, we will replace it with a small-sized seedling for just the cost of shipping/handling ($4.60). We encourage all customers experiencing difficulties growing their trees to contact us through our toll-free "Tree Help Line" (1-888-387-3379).