Cedar of Lebanon | Medium Tree Seedling
- Grow your own Cedar of Lebanon (Cedrus libani), an historically important tree in the Middle East!
- 100% guaranteed: If your seedling perishes, we are happy to provide a replacement small-sized seedling for just the cost of shipping/handling ($4.60)
- Seed-grown without poison or pesticides at our nursery on California's Redwood Coast
- Transplanting and care instructions included
- Trees can provide a natural barrier against high winds, temperatures, noise pollution and soil erosion, all while benefiting local air quality, wildlife and property values — a Jonsteen seedling will only grow in value and beauty!
About Cedar of Lebanon
Cedar of Lebanon (Cedrus libani) is a coniferous tree native to the mountains of the Mediterranean. This tree has had an important historic roll throughout the Middle East dating back at least 3,000 years. References to its uses can be found in ancient Phoenician, Egyptian, Sumarian, and Jewish texts. A widely planted and adaptable tree, Cedar of Lebanon can reach heights of 130 feet. It is conic in form as a young tree, with a broad tabular crown at maturity.
About Jonsteen’s Seedlings
All of our trees are seed-grown — without poison or pesticides — at our nursery on California’s Redwood Coast, which is inspected monthly and licensed by the California Department of Agriculture.
About Jonsteen’s 100% Guarantee
All of our trees are guaranteed to arrive healthy and in good condition. If your tree perishes, we will replace it with a small-sized seedling for just the cost of shipping/handling ($4.60). We encourage all customers experiencing difficulties growing their trees to contact us through our toll-free "Tree Help Line" (1-888-387-3379).