- Landscaping projects, windbreak plantings, restoration work, reforestation efforts — there's never been a better time to pick up the trees for the job.
- Grow your a California Oak, one of the State's most pervasive and iconic trees
- Seed-grown without poison or pesticides at our nursery on California's Redwood Coast
- Transplanting and care instructions included
- Trees can provide a natural barrier against high winds, temperatures, noise pollution and soil erosion, all while benefiting local air quality, wildlife and property values — a Jonsteen seedling will only grow in value and beauty!
About this Deal
From the rolling hills and vineyards in the north to the steep slopes of the Coastal Ranges and arid landscapes of the south, the Oak is one of the most pervasive and iconic trees of California. Outdoor-grown, these medium-sized seedlings are perfect candidates for landscape plantings.
About Jonsteen's Seedlings
All of our trees are seed-grown — without poison or pesticides — at our nursery on California's Redwood Coast, which is inspected monthly and licensed by the California Department of Agriculture.