English Oak | Medium Tree Seedling
- Grow your own English Oak (Quercus robur), the thickest species in all of Northern Europe!
- 100% guaranteed: If your seedling perishes, we are happy to provide a replacement small-sized seedling for just the cost of shipping/handling ($4.60)
- Seed-grown without poison or pesticides at our nursery on California's Redwood Coast
- Transplanting and care instructions included
- Trees can provide a natural barrier against high winds, temperatures, noise pollution and soil erosion, all while benefiting local air quality, wildlife and property values — a Jonsteen seedling will only grow in value and beauty!
Nursery Note: This particular lot of English Oak (the thickest species in all of Europe) is at least 6 years old, and, true to form, these trees boast the thickest stems of any medium-sized seedlings in our entire nursery. A great choice for our bonsai enthusiasts!
About English Oak
This is the oak of the Druids and King Arthur's Round Table! Classified as a member of the white oak section, English Oak is native to a huge swath of territory in Europe and the Caucasus. It has a reputation for its wide circumference, and is indeed the thickest tree in all of Northern Europe. Also known as Truffle Oak or Pedunculate Oak, English Oak produces an excellent and highly sought-after wood for wine barrel making. A tough-as-nails tree.
About Jonsteen's Seedlings
All of our trees are seed-grown — without poison or pesticides — at our nursery on California's Redwood Coast, which is inspected monthly and licensed by the California Department of Agriculture.
About Jonsteen's 100% Guarantee
All of our trees are guaranteed to arrive healthy and in good condition. If your tree perishes, we will replace it with a small-sized seedling for just the cost of shipping/handling ($4.60). We encourage all customers experiencing difficulties growing their trees to contact us through our toll-free "Tree Help Line" (1-888-387-3379).