Japanese Cedar | Medium Tree Seedling
- Grow your own Japanese Cedar (Cryptomeria japonica), the "Japanese Redwood!"
- 100% guaranteed: If your seedling perishes, we are happy to provide a replacement small-sized seedling for just the cost of shipping/handling ($4.60)
- Seed-grown without poison or pesticides at our nursery on California's Redwood Coast
- Transplanting and care instructions included
- Trees can provide a natural barrier against high winds, temperatures, noise pollution and soil erosion, all while benefiting local air quality, wildlife and property values — a Jonsteen seedling will only grow in value and beauty!
About Japanese Cedar
A large evergreen from Japan — sometimes called the "Japanese Redwood" — the Japanese Cedar can reach heights of nearly 250 feet, with diameters 13 feet across. Most vigorous in mild, moist climates, this species has become a popular landscape tree all over the world, even earning the Royal Horticulture Society's Award of Garden Merit in 2017.
About Jonsteen's Seedlings
All of our trees are seed-grown — without poison or pesticides — at our nursery on California's Redwood Coast, which is inspected monthly and licensed by the California Department of Agriculture.
About Jonsteen's 100% Guarantee
All of our trees are guaranteed to arrive healthy and in good condition. If your tree perishes, we will replace it with a small-sized seedling for just the cost of shipping/handling ($4.60). We encourage all customers experiencing difficulties growing their trees to contact us through our toll-free "Tree Help Line" (1-888-387-3379).