Pacific Dogwood | Seed Grow Kit
- Grow your own tree from seed!
- Includes absolutely everything you need to grow a Pacific Dogwood (Cornus nuttalii) from seed: seeds, growing medium, a mini-greenhouse, and detailed instructions
- 100% guaranteed: If your seed fails to germinate or your seedling perishes, we are happy to provide free replacement seed
- Great for kids and adults, amateurs to experts!
- A universal symbol of life, regrowth and recovery, enduring friendships and new beginnings, a tree is a wonderful gift that will only grow in value, meaning, and beauty
About Pacific Dogwood
Everything needed to grow a beautiful Pacific Dogwood (Cornus nuttalii) from seed! Also known as Western Dogwood and Mountain Dogwood, this lovely understory tree highlights forests in western North America, from British Columbia down into Southern California. The western cousin of Flowering Dogwood (Cornus florida), Pacific Dogwood gets a bit larger than Flowering Dogwood, but, otherwise, the two trees are very similar in appearance and habit, displaying many of the same beautiful characteristics — especially the Dogwood’s trademark white blooms. The National Champion Western Dogwood is a 60-foot tall tree in Oregon, but, typically, Pacific Dogwood climbs to between 25 and 40 feet tall.
About Jonsteen's Grow Kits
Growing a tree from seed is a magical and fascinating experience for people of all ages. Our 100% guaranteed Grow Kits provide everything you need to germinate some of the world's largest and most interesting tree species from seed — seeds, growing medium, a mini-greenhouse, and detailed instructions, which lead you through the whole process, from cold-stratifying your seeds to germination and transplanting.
About Jonsteen’s 100% Guarantee
If your seed fails to germinate or your seedling perishes, we are happy to provide free replacement seed. We encourage all customers experiencing difficulties growing their trees to contact us through our toll-free "Tree Help Line" (1-888-387-3379).