- Grow your own Yellow Mountain Pine (Pinus hwangshanensis), a major tree in the exceptional, craggy landscapes of eastern China!
- 100% guaranteed: If your seedling perishes, we are happy to provide a replacement small-sized seedling for just the cost of shipping/handling ($4.60)
- Seed-grown without poison or pesticides at our nursery on California's Redwood Coast
- Transplanting and care instructions included
- Trees can provide a natural barrier against high winds, temperatures, noise pollution and soil erosion, all while benefiting local air quality, wildlife and property values — a Jonsteen seedling will only grow in value and beauty!
About Yellow Mountain PineA medium-sized evergreen, reaching maximum heights of roughly 80 feet, the Yellow Mountain Pine features a broad, flat crown of level branches and grey, plated bark. It is an iconic component of the famous Huangshan Mountain landscape — a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of China's major tourist destinations — and has long been celebrated in traditional Chinese art for its rugged form and ability to flourish on such unlikely, inhospitable growing sites.
About Jonsteen's Seedlings
All of our trees are seed-grown — without poison or pesticides — at our nursery on California's Redwood Coast, which is inspected monthly and licensed by the California Department of Agriculture.
About Jonsteen's 100% Guarantee
All of our trees are guaranteed to arrive healthy and in good condition. If your tree perishes, we will replace it with a small-sized seedling for just the cost of shipping/handling ($4.60). We encourage all customers experiencing difficulties growing their trees to contact us through our toll-free "Tree Help Line" (1-888-387-3379).