- Grow your own Monterey Pine (Pinus radiata), a popular commercial species that can grow at an amazing rate!
- 100% guaranteed: If your seedling perishes, we are happy to provide a replacement small-sized seedling for just the cost of shipping/handling ($4.60)
- Seed-grown without poison or pesticides at our nursery on California's Redwood Coast
- Transplanting and care instructions included
- Trees can provide a natural barrier against high winds, temperatures, noise pollution and soil erosion, all while benefiting local air quality, wildlife and property values — a Jonsteen seedling will only grow in value and beauty!
About Monterey Pine
No other American tree has been so abundantly planted around the world as the Monterey Pine (Pinus radiata). Commercially grown for fuel, pulp, and lumber, this tree can grow at an amazing rate, producing massive trunks two feet thick and canopies 135 feet tall in just 24 years. Monterey Pine is considered one of the best pines for shade and beauty, featuring a magnificent sweep of rich green boughs that form a densely needled dome-like crown. Native to cool, humid, foggy coastal areas, this tree adapts well to a wide variety of environments.
About Jonsteen's Seedlings
All of our trees are seed-grown Ñ without poison or pesticides Ñ at our nursery on CaliforniaÕs Redwood Coast, which is inspected monthly and licensed by the California Department of Agriculture.
About Jonsteen's 100% Guarantee
All of our trees are guaranteed to arrive healthy and in good condition. If your tree perishes, we will replace it with a small-sized seedling for just the cost of shipping/handling ($4.60). We encourage all customers experiencing difficulties growing their trees to contact us through our toll-free "Tree Help Line" (1-888-387-3379).