- Grow your own Pacific Dogwood (Cornus nuttallii), a lovely understory tree featuring trademark white blooms!
- 100% guaranteed: If your seedling perishes, we are happy to provide a replacement small-sized seedling for just the cost of shipping/handling ($4.60)
- Seed-grown without poison or pesticides at our nursery on California's Redwood Coast
- Transplanting and care instructions included
- Trees can provide a natural barrier against high winds, temperatures, noise pollution and soil erosion, all while benefiting local air quality, wildlife and property values — a Jonsteen seedling will only grow in value and beauty!
About Pacific DogwoodAlso known as Western Dogwood and Mountain Dogwood, Pacific Dogwood (Cornus nuttallii) is a lovely understory tree highlighting forests in western North America, from British Columbia down into Southern California. The western cousin of Flowering Dogwood (Cornus florida), Pacific Dogwood gets a bit larger than Flowering Dogwood, but, otherwise, the two trees are very similar in appearance and habit, displaying many of the same beautiful characteristics — especially the Dogwood’s trademark white blooms. The National Champion Western Dogwood is a 60-foot tall tree in Oregon, but, typically, Pacific Dogwood climbs to between 25 and 40 feet tall.
About Jonsteen's Seedlings
All of our trees are seed-grown — without poison or pesticides — at our nursery on California's Redwood Coast, which is inspected monthly and licensed by the California Department of Agriculture.
About Jonsteen's 100% Guarantee
All of our trees are guaranteed to arrive healthy and in good condition. If your tree perishes, we will replace it with a small-sized seedling for just the cost of shipping/handling ($4.60). We encourage all customers experiencing difficulties growing their trees to contact us through our toll-free "Tree Help Line" (1-888-387-3379).