Support your local bees!
- Enough wildflower seed to plant an area of around 150 square feet — delightful for pollinators and people alike!
- Seed mix includes 25 different wildflower species, specifically selected to support, sustain, and delight the pollinators in your yard, garden, and community
- 100% guaranteed
Like to Eat? Thank a Bee!
Nearly 75% of all flowering plants on Earth rely on pollinators to reproduce, and close to half of all foods in the human diet are made possible only through the vital efforts of bumble bees, honey bees, butterflies, beetles, and other hard-working pollinators. Night and day, through millions of flower-to-flower flights among thousands of plant and tree species across the globe, pollinators make a monumental impact on the planet and human life.
The best way to support the essential work of these unsung heroes of the food chain is to provide nourishing flowers and welcoming habitat in our yards and gardens. Thank a bee! Plant these wildflowers!
About this Kit
The wildflower species included in this grow kit are specifically selected to support, sustain, and delight the pollinators in your yard, garden, and community! This kit includes detailed growing tips, flower descriptions, and enough seed to plant a beautiful habitat for a wide variety of flashy pollinators!
Includes the following species:
- Arroyo Lupine (Lupinus succulentus)
- Bee Balm (Monarda fistulosa)
- Black-eyed Susan (Rudbeckia hirta)
- Blanketflower (Gaillardia aristata)
- Blue Flax (Linum perenne lewisii)
- Borage (Borago officinalis)
- Butterfly Milkweed (Asclepias tuberosa)
- California Blue Bell (Phacelia campanularia)
- California Poppy (Eschscholzia californica)
- Cilantro Coriander (Coriandrum sativum)
- Clasping Coneflower (Rudbeckia amplexicaulis)
- Cosmos Sensation (Cosmos bipinnatus)
- Crimson Clover (Trifolium incamatum)
- Dwarf Lupine (Lupinus hartwegii)
- Lacy Phacelia (Phacelia tanacetifolia)
- Lanced Leaved Coreopsis (Coreopsis lanceolata)
- Mexican Hat (Ratibida columnaris)
- New England Aster (Aster novae-angliae)
- Partridge Pea (Chamaecrista fasciculata)
- Perennial Lupine (Lupinus perennis)
- Plains Coreopsis (Coreopsis tinctoria)
- Purple Coneflower (Echinacea purpurea)
- Sunflower 'Autumn Beauty' (Helianthus annuus)
- Sunflower 'Dwarf Sungold' (Helianthus annuus)
- Sunflower 'Lemon Queen'(Helianthus annuus)
About Jonsteen's Flower Kits
Our 100% guaranteed, eminently gift-able flower seed grow kits feature packaging as charming as the flowers they grow, and contain enough high quality seed for large, spectacular patches.